duminică, 23 octombrie 2011

„Adelaide di Borgogna”, soon on DVD



Well my friends, THIS IS IT! My first ever DVD – Rossini’s „Adelaide di Borgogna”, recorded this summer at the Rossini Festival in Pesaro, Italy, and released by the UNITEL and CLASSICA LABELS.

Except the fact that is my first DVD, this project was very special and ment so much to me and to all my fellow artists at Pesaro. And you want to know why? Because we had the difficult task to do the first staged performace of „Adelaide di Borgogna” since 1825.

The story is about a king's widow who is used as a pawn in diplomatic and amorous intrigues... Take a look at the DVD Trailer, recently released by UNITEL and CLASSICA.



It’s a great achievement for me and for all those who worked very hard on this project: Daniela Barcellona, Jessica Pratt, Nicola Ulivieri, Jeannette Fischer, maestro conductor Dmitri Jurowski, director Pier’Alli, Orchestra and Chorus of Teatro Comunale di Bologna.

I would like to thank everyone involved in this project because I learned a lot from you guys and I would like to say “Thank You”, maestro Alberto Zedda, for writing such wonderful variations for me.
Last but not least, thanks to some friends of mine that were in Pesaro this summer and came to see our “Adelaide…” (and who asked me not to mention their names) you can watch some videos from our performances.


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu