luni, 7 noiembrie 2011

Applause, flowers, champagne, friends, emotions ...

It was like this last night at the Zurich Opera, a relaxed atmosphere and focused on the joy of making music with my colleagues under the careful guidance of maestro Nello Santi.

Emotions were high because I knew that it was the last night together on stage, a very well clot cast, friends on stage and also in life. As I always say, when this happens, the separation is more difficult.

I received great applause, flowers, I collided a glass of champagne with my colleagues and we enjoyed a great success, the production itself being appreciated by the audience numbers that filled the Opera House to the brim.


 


For me, the biggest surprise of the evening was the visit to my cabin of the great italian mezzo-soprano Cecilia Bartoli, who congratulate me for the way I sung the role of  Ernesto. Obviously I took this opportunity and we discussed the technical and interpretive manner of how agility occurs in Rossini and baroque music. It was a very interesting conversation and I learned some new things that I will definitely use in the future.

 


I’m home now and I enjoy the warm atmosphere of my house, family, friends, and of a special soul very dear to me, without which, certainly, my life wouldn’t have the same charm.

I  gladly embrace you all and i propose for today an amazing performance of my beloved Cecilia Bartoli singing Porpora - Semiramide riconosciuta - In braccio a mille furie


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu