duminică, 16 octombrie 2011

The end of a wonderful dream... looking forward for the next one!

I just can’t believe it’s over…but it is!

As I already said, the two concerts in Tokyo with the wonderful Angela Gheorghiu and maestro Ion Marin, and the whole Japan experience, made me feel that my last 14 years of hard work fully worth.



And I can’t express the happyness and gratitude I feel... Two sold out concerts, great audience, standing ovations, more than a thousand people asking for autographs...it’s been unbelievable!



I think there is no greater satisfaction and fulfillment for an artist than the appreciation he/she receives from the public.

And today, as you can see in the video below, Angela and I, along with maestro Ion Marin and the Japan Philarmonic Orchestra, we felt the love and appreciation of the public all the way...



This was just a little part of the concert, „Vieni fra queste braccia”, the splendid duetto from Vincenzo Bellini's „I Puritani”. More photos and videos are on the way...

Thank You so much Angela, for inviting me to sing with you!

Thank you to all those who came at Suntory Hall today to see the concert and thank you Tokyo for having me!

This was a beautiful dream came true!

Now, it’s time for me to move on to the next dream: after a few days in Romania with my parents and friends, I’ll fly to Zurich.

I’ll be „Ernesto” in Donizetti's „Don Pasquale”, at Zurich Opernhaus, under maestro Nello Santi. It’s a debu and that means a lot of hard work.

Well? See you at the premiere?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu