sâmbătă, 29 octombrie 2011

Standing ovations for Don Pasquale in Zurich

My dear friends,

I returned after a really wonderful night, a night that will remain in my memory and soul for a long time from now on. 

I was Ernesto for the first time here at Zurich Opera House, in the company of the great Ruggero Raimondi, the gorgeous Isabel Rey, baritone Oliver Widmer and under the musical leadership of the legendary maestro Nello Santi.



Everything went as we all wanted…we had a packed hall, an enthusiastic audience who rewarded us with standing ovation…a fantastic atmosphere and energy.

I must admit that I was excited but the joy that the beautiful role gave me, the staging, my colleagues and maestro Nello Santi, made ​​me forget about it and I give life to an Ernesto "Pieno di vita, di brillantezza e appassionante ...", as Ruggero Raimondi’s wife told me.

I was happy to be congratulated on my cabin by Mrs. Silvana Bazzoni, who is Cecilia Bartoli's mother and vocal teacher…a real delight this meeting…I was honored to meet Mrs. Bazzoni.


And here you can see a very interesting lesson with Mrs. Bazzoni and Cecilia Bartoli



Another meeting was with the great baritone Carlos Alvarez, who came to attend our show. It was a real pleasure for me to meet such wonderful artist's.



Now I enjoy the remaining days off until the second performance of Don Pasquale, dated on 03/11/2011. I’m gonna make a grand tour of Zurich because till now, I left house only for rehearsals.
The life of a lyrical artist requires almost  a spartan lifestyle, at least in my opinion.

Goodbye for now…But stay tuned! Videos coming soon...I’ll be back with new stories about the beautiful places I visit and wonderful people I meet.

Take care!

Yours,
Bogdan Mihai

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu