vineri, 14 octombrie 2011

A wonderful day from a wonderful life

I was thinking this morning, while I was drinking coffee and admiring the beautiful Tokyo from the 14th floor of my hotel, how lucky I am...

I have a wonderful family that supported me and stood by me for better or worse...

God gave me talent and voice...and since I discovered I can sing I did nothing but work. Hard and sustained work...

And today, more than ever, I felt that the effort was fully worth.

I'm in Tokyo, singing with the wonderful Angela Gheorghiu and maestro Ion Marin, in front of an extraordinary audiences...

For some time now, someone keeps telling me that..."Somebody Up There Loves Me". Today, I trully believe that too...

I would like to say "thank you!". But I find those words too small to express how much gratitude I have in my heart for my parents, for all those who believed in me and supported me and, more recently, for Angela Gheorghiu, from which I learnd so much about this job of ours, professional opera singers. And not only ...

I learned that we should never forget where we started, we should never forget to remain human, normal and natural people.

And I learned that, from time to time, it’s better to forget about work and try to relax and have some fun. And that’s what we did today

We took a beautiful walk on the streets of Tokyo,


we bought some souvenirs


and ate a sensational dinner in a splendid traditional Russian restaurant .


Tomorrow ... rehearsal and Sunday ... The Big Concert!!! I just can’t wait...
Till then...Good night everyone, wherever you are...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu